1. I competed my assignment and submitted it with three days to spare. Can I get a whoop whoop?
2. The sun is shining and I have enjoyed breakfast in my garden for two days in a row (no mean feat with the usual British summer climate).
3. I have started Andrea Scher’s Elevating the Ordinary class, and I’m looking forward to an inspiration boost for my picture storytelling.
4. My Instagram account! An absolute lifesaver during assignment season, as just a little spurt of creativity and sharing goes along way when it feels like my mind is chained to the laptop and its word count.
5. List making is definitely making me smile at the moment. Writing down all of the delicious summer projects that us teachers seem to live for. It has been on my mind for a while that I would like to get some photo albums made from all the digital family photos we’ve taken over the past decade. Perhaps it’s finally time?
and a Bonus… tomorrow is Midweek Motif over at Poets United. I am looking forward to posting a new poem, having missed last week..